A very spacious five bedroom detached family residence, centrally located within walking distance of the town centre, railway station, and Berkhamsted Schools.
Accommodation comprises; entrance vestibule, entrance hall, cloakroom, drawing room, fitted kitchen with range cooker and white goods, breakfast room, utility room, dining room, sitting room with double doors opening onto the pool terrace, large master bedroom with feature vaulted ceiling, newly fitted ensuite shower room, second bedroom with ensuite shower room, two further first floor bedrooms, family bathroom recently fitted with modern suite including freestanding bath and separate shower enclosure, second floor fifth bedroom enjoying rooftop views across the town and garden.
Outside, the property offers extensive driveway parking to the front. To the rear the garden is attractively landscaped, making good use of the changing levels, and incorporates an outdoor heated swimming pool and paved pool terrace, along with a decked seating area. In addition, a further area of traditional lawned garden provides some seclusion.
The monthly rent will also include provision of a gardener to maintain the grounds throughout the traditional growing season, and regular commissioning and maintenance of the swimming pool.
Available end of January 2019. Unfurnished, although some furnishing may be available if required. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
When you apply for a tenancy there will be an administration fee to pay - ask our branch staff for further details of this fee and other fees which may become payable during the lifetime of your tenancy.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenancy fees, which are payable when applying to rent a property through Little London Estates. A list of our current fees follows. This list is a guide only as many vary depending on the size of the property. Please ask a member of staff for a full breakdown of fees that may be payable before, during and after a tenancy.
In addition to our fees, a holding deposit will also be payable, equivalent to 50% of the agreed monthly rent. Half of the amount is payable when you offer, and the remainder once references have been accepted by the Landlord.
All fees shown are including VAT at 20% unless stated otherwise.
Fees `BEFORE` moving in, applicable to all applicants
• Application & Tenancy Set-up Fee - £360.00 per tenancy (for a tenancy involving up to two individuals).
Additional fees ‘BEFORE` moving in which may be applicable to some applicants
• Additional Application & Tenancy Set-up Fee - £90.00 per additional person, only when more than two tenants apply.
• Company Application & Tenancy Set-up Fee - £120.00 (in addition to the Application & Tenancy Set-up Fee, where the tenant is a Company).
• Guarantor`s Application & Document Fee - £150.00 (per guarantor).
• Amendments & Special Tenancy Conditions - £42.00 per amendment.
• Express Move-In Fee (if move-in is required less than 5 working days from reservation) - £180.00 per tenancy.
Fees `AFTER` moving in which may be applicable to some tenants
• Tenancy Renewal Fee - £90.00 per tenancy.
• Amendments, Addendums, Disclaimers & Special Tenancy Conditions - £72.00 per amendment.
• Copy Document Fee & Misc letters for Tenant breach of contract - £48.00 per document.
• Late Payment Charge - £48.00, along with any associated legal costs, plus interest on the overdue amount at 8% above the Barclays Bank base rate.
• Overpaid Rent Refund Charge - £48.00.
• Early Termination Marketing Fee – One month`s rent plus VAT where more than six months outstanding on the agreement. 50% of one month`s rent plus VAT where up to six months outstanding on the agreement.
• Tenant Changeover Fee - £360.00 per changeover.
• Contractor Cancellation Fee - £60.00 per event.
• Key Replacement Fee - £30.00 plus the cost of the keys per replacement.
• Mid tenancy inspection request by Tenant - £72.00 per visit.
• End of Tenancy Inspection to assess damage or missing items after check out - £72.00 per visit.
• Unpaid item Fee - £60.00.
Fees when moving out, applicable to all tenants
• Inventory Check Out - £108.00 to £234.00 depending on property size, for unfurnished properties.
Properties which are part or fully furnished are subject to a surcharge of 25%.
Additional fees when moving out, which may be applicable to some tenants
• Providing end of Tenancy reference - £42.00 per person
• Deposit deduction surcharge – 20% of the total deposit deduction agreed, plus VAT, subject to a minimum of £60.00.
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.