A spacious and very well presented four bedroom family home, situated at the bottom of this quiet cul-de-sac, and benefiting from far reaching views across the valley.
Accommodation comprises: entrance hallway, a spacious open plan sitting/dining room and a modern fitted kitchen. To the first and second floor accommodation, there are four generous sized bedrooms, one with an ensuite shower room, and a main family bathroom. The mature rear garden is of a generous size and offers privacy and seclusion from neighbouring properties. The property also benefits from double glazed windows, and gas central heating.
The property is located at the end of a residential cul-de-sac. In keeping with the other properties in the immediate locality, car parking is situated on road, and is not allocated.
Not currently available. Unfurnished
1. The asking rent applies to tenants with no pets, and is subject to a minimum fixed tenancy term of 12 months with no break clause.
2. The Landlord is willing to consider tenants with no pets, seeking a fixed tenancy term of less than 12 months, subject to a higher monthly rent of £1,695.00.
3. The Landlord is willing to consider tenancy applications from tenants with pets, seeking a minimum fixed tenancy term of 12 months with no break clause, subject to a higher monthly rent of £1,650.00.
4. The Landlord is willing to consider tenancy applications from tenants with pets, seeking a fixed tenancy term of less than 12 months, subject to a higher monthly rent of £1,750.00.
All negotiations are strictly subject to contract and satisfactory references.
Timber front door with obscured window to the side leading to:
Doors to all ground floor accommodation, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, stairs rising to the first floor landing, door to:
Double glazed window to the front aspect, electric fireplace, radiator, opening through to the dining area with double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect leading out on to the rear garden, further radiator, door leading to:
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, further double glazed double door to the rear aspect leading out on to the rear garden, a range of eye and base level storage cupboards with work surface over, sink drainer unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for up-right fridge/freezer, space for cooker, tiling to splash sensitive areas, tiled floor
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Doors to all first floor accommodation, door leading to stairs rising to the second floor accessing the loft room, door to:
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Double glazed obsscured window to the rear aspect, panel enclosed bath with over head shower attachment, WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, radiator.
Stairs rising to second floor loft room with two Velux windows to the front and rear aspects, further double glazed window to the rear aspect, eaves storage, door to:
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Velux window to the rear aspect, walk-in shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap.
TO THE REAR:
The mature rear garden is of a generous size with various shrubs and trees, concrete laid seating area, brick built outside storage.
Council Tax Band: D
Energy Performance Rating: TBC
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
• The rent;
• A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above;
• A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent;
• Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax;
• Fees relating to changes to the tenancy, when those changes are requested by the tenant;
1. Change of tenant on a shared tenancy
If you have a joint tenancy, and one (but not all) of the sharers wishes to vacate and be replaced by another party, a fee of £50.00 is payable to cover the time spent and costs incurred by us in agreeing the arrangements with your Landlord, preparing the paperwork, and arranging the changeover for you.
2. Other changes to a tenancy agreement
These could include (amongst many things) seeking consent for the keeping of a pet, consent to run a business from home, or any other amendment which alters the obligations of the agreement. A fee of £50.00 is payable to cover the time spent and costs incurred by us in agreeing the amendment(s) with your Landlord, and preparing the paperwork for you. One fee of £50.00 is chargeable for each occasion that an amendment (or multiple amendments that are requested at the same time) is agreed by your Landlord.
• Fees relating to a tenant's request to terminate their tenancy agreement early
If your Landlord agrees to your request to end your tenancy early, you should note that you will remain liable for the rent until the day a new tenancy commences. In the event that any replacement tenancy is agreed at a lower monthly rent, you will also be liable for the difference in rent, for the number of months that were unexpired under the terms of your tenancy. In addition, you will be liable for the landlord's costs in re-letting the property. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy, and will include:
Landlord's Tenancy Set-Up cost - £360.00.
Remaining service charges due to the Agent from the Landlord for the remaining term of the tenancy agreement.
Example: If there were 3 months remaining on a contract whereby the rent is charged at £1,000.00 per month, and the service charge is 15% inc VAT then: £1,000.00 x 15% = £150.00 x 3 months = £450.00
• Default Fees
1. Late payment of rent
Any payment of rent which has been outstanding for 14 days or more will attract a default fee of interest on the outstanding amount. The interest will be calculated at 3% above the Bank of England base rate for each day that the payment has been outstanding.
2. Lost keys or security devices which provide access to the housing
If you lose any key or security device which provides access to the property, you will be charged for the replacement of the key or device. In this situation, you will be provided with evidence of the cost incurred by your Landlord for the key or device.
• Fees relating to a Company Tenancy (Company Tenancies are excluded from the Tenant Fees Act 2019):
Company tenancy set-up and application fee - £480.00
Company renewal of a tenancy - £150.00
New tenancy agreement due to name change - £300.00
All fees shown including VAT at 20% unless stated otherwise