A larger than average FURNISHED one bedroom top floor flat with a private outdoor terrace, situated within walking distance of the town centre and main line train station.
Accommodation comprises: entrance hall, sitting room with a sliding door opening to a large private terrace enjoying far reaching views, modern kitchen, double bedroom with built in wardrobe, and bathroom. The property also benefits from a security entry phone system, double glazing, gas central heating and car parking.
Furnished. Available mid July 2022.
Please note that pets are not allowed in this property, under the terms of the Landlord's lease.
1. The asking rent applies to tenants with no pets, and is subject to a minimum fixed tenancy term of 12 months with no break clause.
2. The Landlord is willing to consider tenants with no pets, seeking a fixed tenancy term of less than 12 months, subject to a higher monthly rent of £1,095.00
All negotiations are strictly subject to contract and satisfactory references.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
• The rent;
• A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above;
• A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent;
• Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax;
• Fees relating to changes to the tenancy, when those changes are requested by the tenant;
1. Change of tenant on a shared tenancy
If you have a joint tenancy, and one (but not all) of the sharers wishes to vacate and be replaced by another party, a fee of £50.00 is payable to cover the time spent and costs incurred by us in agreeing the arrangements with your Landlord, preparing the paperwork, and arranging the changeover for you.
2. Other changes to a tenancy agreement
These could include (amongst many things) seeking consent for the keeping of a pet, consent to run a business from home, or any other amendment which alters the obligations of the agreement. A fee of £50.00 is payable to cover the time spent and costs incurred by us in agreeing the amendment(s) with your Landlord, and preparing the paperwork for you. One fee of £50.00 is chargeable for each occasion that an amendment (or multiple amendments that are requested at the same time) is agreed by your Landlord.
• Fees relating to a tenant's request to terminate their tenancy agreement early
If your Landlord agrees to your request to end your tenancy early, you should note that you will remain liable for the rent until the day a new tenancy commences. In the event that any replacement tenancy is agreed at a lower monthly rent, you will also be liable for the difference in rent, for the number of months that were unexpired under the terms of your tenancy. In addition, you will be liable for the landlord's costs in re-letting the property. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy, and will include:
Landlord's Tenancy Set-Up cost - £360.00.
Remaining service charges due to the Agent from the Landlord for the remaining term of the tenancy agreement.
Example: If there were 3 months remaining on a contract whereby the rent is charged at £1,000.00 per month, and the service charge is 15% inc VAT then: £1,000.00 x 15% = £150.00 x 3 months = £450.00
• Default Fees
1. Late payment of rent
Any payment of rent which has been outstanding for 14 days or more will attract a default fee of interest on the outstanding amount. The interest will be calculated at 3% above the Bank of England base rate for each day that the payment has been outstanding.
2. Lost keys or security devices which provide access to the housing
If you lose any key or security device which provides access to the property, you will be charged for the replacement of the key or device. In this situation, you will be provided with evidence of the cost incurred by your Landlord for the key or device.
• Fees relating to a Company Tenancy (Company Tenancies are excluded from the Tenant Fees Act 2019):
Company tenancy set-up and application fee - £480.00
Company renewal of a tenancy - £150.00
New tenancy agreement due to name change - £300.00
All fees shown including VAT at 20% unless stated otherwise