A spacious and well presented three bedroom end of terrace family home, enjoying a large South facing rear garden. The property has recently been improved to include a modern white fitted Kitchen with range style cooker and granite work surfaces, the addition of a modern ground floor bathroom, and a recently installed wet room to the first floor.
Accommodation comprises: entrance hall, bay fronted sitting room, separate dining area, modern fitted kitchen, utility room, ground floor bathroom with modern white sanitary ware, three bedrooms, first floor wet room, gardens to front and rear, gas central heating.
Available now. Unfurnished.
Pets considered, subject to the information below.
1. The asking rent applies to tenants with no pets, and is subject to a minimum fixed tenancy term of 12 months with no break clause.
2. The Landlord is willing to consider tenancy applications from tenants with pets, subject to a higher monthly rent of £1,425.00, also subject to a minimum fixed tenancy term of 12 months with no break clause.
3. The Landlord is willing to consider tenants with no pets, seeking a fixed tenancy term of less than 12 months, subject to a higher monthly rent of £1,425.00.
4. The Landlord is willing to consider tenants with pets, also seeking a fixed tenancy term of less than 12 months, subject to a higher monthly rent of £1,450.00.
All negotiations are strictly subject to contract and satisfactory references.
uPVC door with double glazed obscured inserts and further obscured window to the side.
Doors to all ground floor accommodation, radiator, wood flooring, stairs to the first floor and understair storage cupboard.
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Gas fireplace with marble surround and wooden mantel. Wood flooring., Decorative coved ceiling. Radiator.
Double glazed sliding doors opening onto the rear garden. Wood flooring. Decorative coving. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Stainless steel sink and drainer with storage under. Further range of eye and base level units with complimentary work surfaces. Free standing double oven with gas hob and overhead extractor fan. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Tiling to water sensitive areas and tiled floor. Wall mounted boiler venting to the outside. Radiator. Shelved pantry cupboard with small side window and tiled floor.
Double glazed double doors to the front aspect, providing independent access to the house and garden, away from the front door. Further uPVC door with double glazed window insert and double glazed window to the side, leading to the garden. Wood laminate flooring. Storage cupboard.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Work surfaces and wood laminate flooring.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Doors accessing first floor accommodation and hatch providing access to the loft. Shelved airing cupboard.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, offering views across the valley. Fitted wardrobes. Decorative coving to the ceiling. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted wardrobes. Decorative coving to the ceiling. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, providing far reaching views across the valley. Radiator.
Obscured double glazed window to the rear aspect. Suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower and glazed splash door, wash hand basin and WC. Tiling to water sensitive areas and tiled floor. Wall mounted heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Decorative coving to the ceiling.
To the front - Mainly laid to lawn with path to the front door and shrub border.
To the rear - Delightful paved seating area and steps up to wall- retained garden, mainly laid to lawn. Garden shed.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 69, potential value 84
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 69, potential value 84
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
• The rent;
• A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above;
• A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent;
• Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax;
• Fees relating to changes to the tenancy, when those changes are requested by the tenant;
1. Change of tenant on a shared tenancy
If you have a joint tenancy, and one (but not all) of the sharers wishes to vacate and be replaced by another party, a fee of £50.00 is payable to cover the time spent and costs incurred by us in agreeing the arrangements with your Landlord, preparing the paperwork, and arranging the changeover for you.
2. Other changes to a tenancy agreement
These could include (amongst many things) seeking consent for the keeping of a pet, consent to run a business from home, or any other amendment which alters the obligations of the agreement. A fee of £50.00 is payable to cover the time spent and costs incurred by us in agreeing the amendment(s) with your Landlord, and preparing the paperwork for you. One fee of £50.00 is chargeable for each occasion that an amendment (or multiple amendments that are requested at the same time) is agreed by your Landlord.
• Fees relating to a tenant's request to terminate their tenancy agreement early
If your Landlord agrees to your request to end your tenancy early, you should note that you will remain liable for the rent until the day a new tenancy commences. In the event that any replacement tenancy is agreed at a lower monthly rent, you will also be liable for the difference in rent, for the number of months that were unexpired under the terms of your tenancy. In addition, you will be liable for the landlord's costs in re-letting the property. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy, and will include:
Landlord's Tenancy Set-Up cost - £360.00.
Remaining service charges due to the Agent from the Landlord for the remaining term of the tenancy agreement.
Example: If there were 3 months remaining on a contract whereby the rent is charged at £1,000.00 per month, and the service charge is 15% inc VAT then: £1,000.00 x 15% = £150.00 x 3 months = £450.00
• Default Fees
1. Late payment of rent
Any payment of rent which has been outstanding for 14 days or more will attract a default fee of interest on the outstanding amount. The interest will be calculated at 3% above the Bank of England base rate for each day that the payment has been outstanding.
2. Lost keys or security devices which provide access to the housing
If you lose any key or security device which provides access to the property, you will be charged for the replacement of the key or device. In this situation, you will be provided with evidence of the cost incurred by your Landlord for the key or device.
• Fees relating to a Company Tenancy (Company Tenancies are excluded from the Tenant Fees Act 2019):
Company tenancy set-up and application fee - £480.00
Company renewal of a tenancy - £150.00
New tenancy agreement due to name change - £300.00
All fees shown including VAT at 20% unless stated otherwise