Landlords must have buildings insurance for their rental property, and should be careful to choose an insurance policy that is designed specifically for their needs and obligations. Many well-known insurance companies now offer products specifically designed for landlord’s, offering suitable cover for buildings, contents belonging to the landlord, and third-party liability cover.


We strongly recommend that tenants have a contents insurance policy to cover their personal belongings and to protect their deposit in the event of an insured incident.

Little London Estates works closely with our referencing agents and other insurance brokers, who are able to offer specific landlord and tenant policies underwritten by major insurance companies. For more information, please speak to a member of our team who will put you in touch with a specialist advisor.