A beautifully presented two bedroom first floor apartment enjoying views over the Grand Union Canal, ideally located for the town centre and mainline station. The property has recently been redecorated and offers light and airy accommodation to include entrance hall, master bedroom with built in wardrobes, second bedroom, family bathroom, living room with views over the Grand Union Canal, kitchen with appliances. The property also benefits from two parking spaces.
Available Late April 2019. Unfurnished.
When you apply for a tenancy there will be an administration fee to pay - ask our branch staff for further details of this fee and other fees which may become payable during the lifetime of your tenancy.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenancy fees, which are payable when applying to rent a property through Little London Estates. A list of our current fees follows. This list is a guide only as many vary depending on the size of the property. Please ask a member of staff for a full breakdown of fees that may be payable before, during and after a tenancy.
In addition to our fees, a holding deposit will also be payable, equivalent to 50% of the agreed monthly rent. Half of the amount is payable when you offer, and the remainder once references have been accepted by the Landlord.
All fees shown are including VAT at 20% unless stated otherwise.
Fees `BEFORE` moving in, applicable to all applicants
• Application & Tenancy Set-up Fee - £360.00 per tenancy (for a tenancy involving up to two individuals).
• Inventory Check-in Fee - £108.00 to £234.00 depending on property size, for unfurnished properties. Properties which are part or fully furnished are subject to a surcharge of 25%.
Additional fees ‘BEFORE` moving in which may be applicable to some applicants
• Additional Application & Tenancy Set-up Fee - £90.00 per additional person, only when more than two tenants apply.
• Company Application & Tenancy Set-up Fee - £120.00 (in addition to the Application & Tenancy Set-up Fee, where the tenant is a Company).
• Guarantor`s Application & Document Fee - £150.00 (per guarantor).
• Amendments & Special Tenancy Conditions - £42.00 per amendment.
• Express Move-In Fee (if move-in is required less than 5 working days from reservation) - £180.00 per tenancy.
Fees `AFTER` moving in which may be applicable to some tenants
• Tenancy Renewal Fee - £90.00 per tenancy.
• Amendments, Addendums, Disclaimers & Special Tenancy Conditions - £72.00 per amendment.
• Copy Document Fee & Misc letters for Tenant breach of contract - £48.00 per document.
• Late Payment Charge - £48.00, along with any associated legal costs, plus interest on the overdue amount at 8% above the Barclays Bank base rate.
• Overpaid Rent Refund Charge - £48.00.
• Early Termination Marketing Fee – One month`s rent plus VAT where more than six months outstanding on the agreement. 50% of one month`s rent plus VAT where up to six months outstanding on the agreement.
• Tenant Changeover Fee - £360.00 per changeover.
• Contractor Cancellation Fee - £60.00 per event.
• Key Replacement Fee - £30.00 plus the cost of the keys per replacement.
• Mid tenancy inspection request by Tenant - £72.00 per visit.
• End of Tenancy Inspection to assess damage or missing items after check out - £72.00 per visit.
• Unpaid item Fee - £60.00.
Fees when moving out, which may be applicable to some tenants
• Providing end of Tenancy reference - £42.00 per person
• Deposit deduction surcharge – 20% of the total deposit deduction agreed, plus VAT, subject to a minimum of £60.00.
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.