A spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment, conveniently located around one mile from the railway station and town centre.
Accommodation comprises: entrance hallway, spacious sitting / dining room, attractive kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from well kept communal grounds, plus ample parking.
Available Late September 2019. Unfurnished.
Pets considered, subject to the information below.
1. The asking rent applies to tenants with no pets, and is subject to a minimum fixed tenancy term of 12 months with no break clause.
2. The Landlord is willing to consider tenancy applications from tenants with pets, subject to a higher monthly rent of £925,00 also subject to a minimum fixed tenancy term of 12 months with no break clause.
3. The Landlord is willing to consider tenants with no pets, seeking a fixed tenancy term of less than 12 months, subject to a higher monthly rent of £925.00.
4. The Landlord is willing to consider tenants with pets, also seeking a fixed tenancy term of less than 12 months, subject to a higher monthly rent of £950.00
All negotiations are strictly subject to contract and satisfactory references.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 46, potential value 70
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 31, potential value 48
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
• The rent;
• A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above;
• A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent;
• Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax;
• Fees relating to changes to the tenancy, when those changes are requested by the tenant;
1. Change of tenant on a shared tenancy
If you have a joint tenancy, and one (but not all) of the sharers wishes to vacate and be replaced by another party, a fee of £50.00 is payable to cover the time spent and costs incurred by us in agreeing the arrangements with your Landlord, preparing the paperwork, and arranging the changeover for you.
2. Other changes to a tenancy agreement
These could include (amongst many things) seeking consent for the keeping of a pet, consent to run a business from home, or any other amendment which alters the obligations of the agreement. A fee of £50.00 is payable to cover the time spent and costs incurred by us in agreeing the amendment(s) with your Landlord, and preparing the paperwork for you. One fee of £50.00 is chargeable for each occasion that an amendment (or multiple amendments that are requested at the same time) is agreed by your Landlord.
• Fees relating to a tenant`s request to terminate their tenancy agreement early
If your Landlord agrees to your request to end your tenancy early, you should note that you will remain liable for the rent until the day a new tenancy commences. In the event that any replacement tenancy is agreed at a lower monthly rent, you will also be liable for the difference in rent, for the number of months that were unexpired under the terms of your tenancy. In addition, you will be liable for the landlord`s costs in re-letting the property. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy, and will include:
Landlord`s Tenancy Set-Up cost - £360.00.
Remaining service charges due to the Agent from the Landlord for the remaining term of the tenancy agreement.
Example: If there were 3 months remaining on a contract whereby the rent is charged at £1,000.00 per month, and the service charge is 15% inc VAT then: £1,000.00 x 15% = £150.00 x 3 months = £450.00
• Default Fees
1. Late payment of rent
Any payment of rent which has been outstanding for 14 days or more will attract a default fee of interest on the outstanding amount. The interest will be calculated at 3% above the Bank of England base rate for each day that the payment has been outstanding.
2. Lost keys or security devices which provide access to the housing
If you lose any key or security device which provides access to the property, you will be charged for the replacement of the key or device. In this situation, you will be provided with evidence of the cost incurred by your Landlord for the key or device.
• Fees relating to a Company Tenancy (Company Tenancies are excluded from the Tenant Fees Act 2019):
Company tenancy set-up and application fee - £480.00
Company renewal of a tenancy - £150.00
New tenancy agreement due to name change - £300.00
All fees shown including VAT at 20% unless stated otherwise