An attractive bay fronted two double bedroom period home, situated in the heart of the Conservation area, just a moments walk from the town centre and station.
Accommodation comprises: bay fronted open plan sitting/dining room with two beautiful feature fireplaces, refitted kitchen, utility area and a downstairs shower room. To the first floor, there are two double bedrooms, along with a large family bathroom.
The larger than average rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a further decked seating area and makes for a wonderful outside space, perfect for outdoor entertaining. SORRY NO PETS
Available mid March 2019. Unfurnished.
When you apply for a tenancy there will be an administration fee to pay - ask our branch staff for further details of this fee and other fees which may become payable during the lifetime of your tenancy.
Opaque door to the front opening to:
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Feature fireplace with hearth and surround. Three radiators. Stairs to first floor with understair storage space. Ornamental feature fireplace in the Dining Area and a sash window overlooking the rear.
Opaque window to the side aspect. Range of eye and base level units, stainless steel sink with mixer taps and drainer and complimentary work surfaces. Built-in oven with hob and extractor. Space for a dishwasher. Tiling to water sensitive areas. Door to:
Window to the side aspect. Space for fridge/freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Wall mounted gas boiler. Storage cupboards. Step up to:
Opaque window to the side aspect. Space for a tumble dryer. Spotlights to the ceiling. Suite comprising shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, wash hand basin and WC. Extractor. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Three built-in triple wardrobes. Original flooring. Radiator.
Sash window to the rear. Radiator. Access to loft space.
Opaque sash window to the rear. Roll top bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, Wall mounted shower, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Heated towel rail. Extractor. Shelved airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
The garden is mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders. There is a decked seating area. Pedestrian gated side access. Brick built shed.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 43, potential value 64
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 46, potential value 57
The asking rent does not include tenancy fees, which are payable when applying to rent a property through Little London Estates. A list of our current fees follows. This list is a guide only as many vary depending on the size of the property. Please ask a member of staff for a full breakdown of fees that may be payable before, during and after a tenancy.
In addition to our fees, a holding deposit will also be payable, equivalent to 50% of the agreed monthly rent. Half of the amount is payable when you offer, and the remainder once references have been accepted by the Landlord.
All fees shown are including VAT at 20% unless stated otherwise.
Fees `BEFORE` moving in, applicable to all applicants
• Application & Tenancy Set-up Fee - £360.00 per tenancy (for a tenancy involving up to two individuals).
• Inventory Check-in Fee - £108.00 to £234.00 depending on property size, for unfurnished properties. Properties which are part or fully furnished are subject to a surcharge of 25%.
Additional fees ‘BEFORE` moving in which may be applicable to some applicants
• Additional Application & Tenancy Set-up Fee - £90.00 per additional person, only when more than two tenants apply.
• Company Application & Tenancy Set-up Fee - £120.00 (in addition to the Application & Tenancy Set-up Fee, where the tenant is a Company).
• Guarantor`s Application & Document Fee - £150.00 (per guarantor).
• Amendments & Special Tenancy Conditions - £42.00 per amendment.
• Express Move-In Fee (if move-in is required less than 5 working days from reservation) - £180.00 per tenancy.
Fees `AFTER` moving in which may be applicable to some tenants
• Tenancy Renewal Fee - £90.00 per tenancy.
• Amendments, Addendums, Disclaimers & Special Tenancy Conditions - £72.00 per amendment.
• Copy Document Fee & Misc letters for Tenant breach of contract - £48.00 per document.
• Late Payment Charge - £48.00, along with any associated legal costs, plus interest on the overdue amount at 8% above the Barclays Bank base rate.
• Overpaid Rent Refund Charge - £48.00.
• Early Termination Marketing Fee – One month`s rent plus VAT where more than six months outstanding on the agreement. 50% of one month`s rent plus VAT where up to six months outstanding on the agreement.
• Tenant Changeover Fee - £360.00 per changeover.
• Contractor Cancellation Fee - £60.00 per event.
• Key Replacement Fee - £30.00 plus the cost of the keys per replacement.
• Mid tenancy inspection request by Tenant - £72.00 per visit.
• End of Tenancy Inspection to assess damage or missing items after check out - £72.00 per visit.
• Unpaid item Fee - £60.00.
Fees when moving out, which may be applicable to some tenants
• Providing end of Tenancy reference - £42.00 per person
• Deposit deduction surcharge – 20% of the total deposit deduction agreed, plus VAT, subject to a minimum of £60.00.
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.